Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"I'm a romantic adrenaline junkie".....

I am. I can't hide it. I'm proud of it. Jessica Biel said it best, "I'm a romantic adrenaline junkie."

Tonight I walk in the door after work to a surprise that brought tears to my eyes....
dinner~candles~wine~PINK flowers 



I wish I could have captured the look on my face because I'm sure it was a sight to see. Do I stare at the table, or do I hug Tristan uncontrollably saying Thank You?! Pretty sure I did both. 

For those of you that know me, you know that I'm extremely detailed. I take in to account effort, thought & generosity....well?...the detail & effort behind every inch of this evening puts the biggest smile on my face and warms my heart! 

I finally realize what it means to be loved unconditionally....

Lots of Love to my best friend...I can't thank you enough for being you!
xoox~breezy 

PS This is the first time anyone has ever made me dinner....


No comments:

Post a Comment