Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Trampoline stargazing, forearms, chocolate & lots a love

The only person that’s ever made me speechless? Tristan.

I can usually type or talk for hours...but when it comes to writing this first blog entry? I’ve had this window open for over four hours.

Within the first few days of us dating, I asked him if he had notes written somewhere, or a book he was reading from. Literally. I’ve never known a person to be so honest, upfront, willing to communicate, and most of all...get me. I find myself a pretty simple person with a few quirks :) but can completely understand how I’m perceived as complex.  Many of the things I do aren’t ‘normal’, but wouldn’t have it any other way! (Remember: there’s no such thing as normal;)

For the past year, my bff~Esther, has tried to get Tristan & I to meet in person (keeping in mind we’ve been facebook friends;). 

We did happen to shake hands at a Razorback game last year, and I remember taking the picture of him & Hunter, and Tristan commenting how big his forearm was LOL. Yes, I seriously did laugh out loud. 

Little did I know that I’d be laughing every day when we started ‘talking’. THE funniest person I’ve ever met...next to my Dadoo...Dadoo has made me giggle 30 years and I can still hear his weezy belly laugh over the phone, laughing at his own jokes with me LOL.


Tristan grew up with Esther’s husband, Hunter...I can now say to myself, ‘Why did I never listen to my best friend?’. I mean...what more could you ask for when meeting someone...when your bff fully trusts someone AND knows every single detail about your life?!  Everything happens for a reason, and some things don’t happen for a reason. I believe people come in and out of our lives at the most perfect times, even if we don’t realize at the moment the reasoning. Everything & everyone is hear to teach us something. Would Tristan & I had worked out if we started dating before now? Who knows. I DO know that he was placed in my life at the most perfect time. I can’t thank him enough for everything he’s done for me, and just being there, being him. That means the world to me :)

As corny as this sounds, the first ‘move’ was basically made on facebook. Oh that dang social networking! It worked :) I’d like to say I made the first move, but actually his random sweet comments about us stargazing from the trampoline & taking notice of my music posts was probably the first move (it caught my eye) ....but...because its a staple in our relationship, here is a thread of ours from facebook: Teach Me How to Dougie

Breezy: So...can you teach me how to Dougie, too?
Tristan: Of course I can teach you how to Dougie...I can teach you how to Dougie while rollerblading!
Breezy: Ahh hell. Go ahead and bring a helmet & ace bandage.
Tristan: Actually if you think about it, learning to rollerblade would actually look a lot like you were doing the Dougie... Picture it: "put your hands out front and lean from side to side" ahahahahahaha
Breezy: Omg. I just snorted & laughed singing it aloud Lol. Ok. I'll bring the knee pads. This is starting to scare me Hahaha
Tristan: ahahahahaha
Tristan: Oh and name the time and place, bring your padding, and I'll have you on wheels in no time!
Breezy: The ONLY bone I've ever broke was rollerskating (that's why I didn’t skate at Esther's party)! I might just rent a sumo wrestler costume for padding;) Ok...I'll figure out a time & day....
Breezy: I'm def from the south...is that supposed to be broken or broke? Lol. PS...when do you spin again? You do Sundays?


In other words...you can say Teach Me How to Dougie is our song ;) teehehehe

There’s something to be said about being able to have a conversation with someone about anything...anything you can think of~grass being purple, music, computers, ice, peeing in the shower, its limitless.  There’s also something beautiful about just being with someone in silence. Its the best of both worlds if you ask me. 

Something about me...I'll never ask for anything, and if I do, there's a damn good reason and I'm at my wits end...but at the same time, I don't want to be what I call forgotten. I'm an affectionate & sensual person, love love love the silliest of things, and crave chocolate constantly.
For example...the sweetest man I know put dark chocolate in my nightstand while in Florida. Its the little things that mean the most...to be remembered! I mean...every time he goes to a gas station, grocery store, Walmart, etc...he gets me something...usually dark chocolate :) my girlie magazines, or like today? A variety of soups from Whole Foods after I had dental work~numb, fat lip, drooling and not able to say my B's. Oh and he hammers the nails in the back porch & fixed the 3ft wind chimes. I've never had anyone that just does things for me, and thinks of me, thinks ahead, thinks of us...its the most incredible feeling ever. 


And also...he loves the pups! They adore him :) Those of you that know me know that I'm obsessed with animals! Pick up strays every chance I get (including Buddy, our lab:).


The most important quality I've searched for that is the most difficult to find...that Tristan has? 
I can trust him.  


How's all that for being speechless? 


Tristan, 
Thank you for being in my life, sharing our lives, and most of all, for being you!
I love & adore you with all of my heart!
xoox
~breezy




Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnddddd.....Esther, I can't thank you enough for introducing us!! I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment